Runner, Joggers, Hikers, and Walkers,
A few things to keep in mind about the race on Saturday:
- Remember parking will be LIMITED due to the Nenana Lot being closed. Try to car pool if all possible and plan accordingly.
- There will be a bag drop at the start/finish only located at the Team RWB tent.
- There will be showers available for free in the SRC or the Patty Center buildings.
- Massages will be available by Advanced Physical Therapy.
- A medical tent will be at the start/finish if need assistance. They will located along the trail, and there will be a warming shack at the top of Ester Dome should you need this.
- Keep in mind there is NO bag drop or shuttling of gear at the Relay Exchange Zones. You are responsible for your own gear.
- Results will be posted at: www.sportalaska.us