Hopefully most of you are recovering well. A few last things below:
- Todd Paris with Paris Photographics has all the pictures compiled at https://parispub.smugmug.com/2022-Equinox-Marathon-and-Half-Marathon
- Reminder about shirt pick-up at Frosty Feet. We have extra as well for purchase of $5 if you would like another. The same goes for the half glasses, $5 for an extra one.
- Another race happening Oct. 1st is the HooDoo Half Marathon if you still want to keep going or even volunteer:
Other happenings to keep you going through the winter:
- HooDoo Beer Runs (year around regardless of temperature by Frosty Feet and HooDoo): Thursdays 6PM
- Fahrenheit Be Darned Training Runs (Oct0ber – March, regardless of temperature): Wednesdays 5:45PM
- September 24th Watershed 5K: October 8th It Ain’t Easy Hill Run 10AM
Many more happenings a can be found at: https://www.runningclubnorth.org/
Have a great fall/winter season!
Stacy Fisk (RD)