Here you’ll find all the details you need to know about running the Equinox Marathon and Relay.
- Course: maps and a course description
- Schedule: from the start of registration through the post-race awards banquet
- Strategy: some tips and suggestions for nailing your run
- Rules: some of the unique rules that make this unique race work
- FAQs: to make sure all of your questions are answered
All Equinox events (marathon and relay) begin at 8:00AM, with a single mass start.
Finish Line Cutoff Time
The finish line for the Equinox events closes down at 6:00PM, 10 hours after the race start. Every person or relay team that finishes by 6:00PM will receive a finish time. Those who finish after 6:00PM will not be timed or receive any of the finish recognition items that those who finish before 6:00PM receive.
We understand that it is a major achievement for some people to finish in any amount of time. However, the Equinox events have a policy of enforcing a firm cutoff time. If you don’t think that you can finish the marathon by 6:00PM, then you should consider entering the relay.